Fabric Description and end use:
- This fabric is a wrap knit/weft inserted product having elastometric yarns in the warp (length) direction.
- This fabric is used in mass transit seats as a suspension system.
- This fabric offers superior load distribution properties and meets federal flammability standards.
- Width: 49"
- Weight: 12.0 Oz/Sq. Yd (0.4kg/sq m) ± .5 oz(14gms) 12.3 Oz/Sq (0.35kg/sq m)
- Fiber Content: 100% Polyester
- Warp/Weft: 19 x 31 ± 2 18 x 32
Basic Finishing Specification
- This fabric is heat set and a flame retardant finish is added.
- Fabric will be on tubes and wrapped in polyethylene sheeting.